Terms & Conditions
1. Thank you for visiting the Vial of Life website sponsored by the American Senior Safety Agency. We ask that you carefully review our Terms & Conditions before using our website. These Terms & Conditions establish a binding agreement that governs your use of this website. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, you may not use this website.
2. By using our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. You further agree that your agreement to these Terms & Conditions, although signed by you electronically, has the same legal effect as if it had been personally signed by you on paper.
4. This website is provided to you on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the extent permissible under applicable law, we hereby disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. We do not warrant that the materials on our website will be error-free, that defects will be corrected or that our website or its servers are free of viruses or other harmful components. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of the materials on our site with respect to their accuracy or reliability. In addition, we make no representations, warranties, or guarantees that our website will be secure, accessible continuously and without interruption.
6. We have not reviewed all the third party sites linked to or framing this website and are not responsible for the contents of any pages contained on such third party sites. By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that we have not reviewed all the third party sites linked to or framing this website and is not responsible for the content of any pages of such third party sites. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you may have or might be requested to give to any third party, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such third party sites and their content. Your linking to any other pages connected to other sites is at your own risk.
7. We do not accept any liability for any conduct, acts or omissions occurring at this website. Under no circumstances will we be liable to you for any consequential, incidental or special damages, including any lost profits, even if you claim to have notified us about such damages, or for any claims by any third parties.
8. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless, at your own expense, from and against any liability, fees (including attorney.s fees) and/or costs arising out of or relating to any breach or violation of the Terms & Conditions by you. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to the Terms & Conditions or the ownership, operation or maintenance of this website shall be resolved exclusively in the appropriate state or federal court in Los Angeles County, California where subject matter jurisdiction is proper. All such disputes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
9. You agree that we may modify these Terms & Conditions at our sole discretion, without notice to you, and that your right to access this website is conditioned upon your compliance with the most current version of these Terms & Conditions.
10. The agreement formed by these Terms & Conditions may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason, provided that you may no longer use our website after you have terminated this agreement. The provisions of Sections 2, 4, 6, 7, and 10 shall survive any termination of the agreement formed by these Terms & Conditions.
11. These Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us relating to your access to and use of this website and supersede any prior or contemporaneous representations or agreements. These Terms & Conditions shall govern our legal rights and obligations. Any rights not otherwise expressly granted by these Terms & Conditions are reserved by us. This Agreement may not be modified, either expressly or by implication, except as set forth in Section 10 above. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is deemed invalid or for some reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms & Conditions and shall not in any way affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of these Terms & Conditions not deemed invalid or unenforceable.